How many ways can you use a handcrafted button?
As you can see, I’ve come up with a few ways over the last couple of years. Now it’s your turn – and there’s a prize involved. Interested?
I have invited a diverse group of five people with talent in knitting, crocheting, sewing, and general craftiness to choose one of my buttons, craft something from it, and submit it for a chance at a $25 gift certificate.
I have more slots open to the first five blog readers who would also like an opportunity to participate. Here are the details:
- The contest is open to 10 people, five whom I have specifically invited, and five volunteers from among the blog’s readers.
- You choose one of my handcrafted focal buttons (or a set of smaller buttons) that you would like to work with.
- I will send out the buttons (free of charge, of course). You get to keep the buttons as well as anything you make from them.
- You have until May 1st to craft something – anything – that features the buttons you receive from me, and email me a nice image of it.
- I will post all of the 10 photos I receive here on the blog, and have the readers vote for their favorite item.
- The owner of the winning design will win a $25 gift certificate to their choice of Amazon.com, Polka Dot Creations, or Polka Dot Cottage.
Would you like a badge for your blog sidebar? Use this code:
<a href="https://lisaclarke.net/tag/big-button-challenge"> <img src="https://lisaclarke.net/images/buttonchallenge.jpg" alt="big button challenge" /></a>
I’m looking forward to hearing from you and getting these slots filled up! All five spots have been filled – thank you for your interest! Stay tuned to see what everyone comes up with, and to vote on a winner.