Hey there, remember me?
I’ve been so absent from this space (and the internet in general) for the last week. I’d love to tell you that I was doing super fun and creative stuff, but aside from a cool day trip to Ocean Grove on Monday, I have pretty much spent my days in a sea of tax preparation, bemoaning my finances. Oh, joy!
I’ve been so otherly-occupied, that I didn’t even get a chance to put together some Flickr favorites. I know, right?!
And as for the links, well, I dug them all up today. Usually I do it over the course of the week, but like I said: otherly-occupied.
Let’s hope this is an anomaly (kind of like the snow I found on my car yesterday morning – ugh, what is with this winter that won’t go away?).
I’ll resume Flickr Favorites next Friday.
Around the Web
I spend some time each day, Monday through Thursday, sharing my favorite crafty links through social media. And then I repeat them here on Fridays.
- The Weekend Baby Blanket: a free pattern from Oh the Cuteness!
- Toddler Little Dot Mary Janes: a free crochet pattern from Whistle and Ivy
- Ribbon Twill Towel: a weaving project from Carol Birtwistle, via WEBS
- Women Come in Different Shapes and Sizes: from Norah Gaughan, via berroco design studio
- New Patterns & Kits!: crochet stuff from Lindamade
- Doctor Who Damask Tardis Women’s Oxfords: by Etsy’s SewWhatByMonica, via Geek Crafts
- Kid’s Ric Rac Apron: a sewing tutorial from The Purl Bee
- Boho Maxi Dress: a sewing tutorial from Sweet Verbena
- Scalloped Oilcloth Shelf Liner Tutorial: from Modern June, via Sew Mama Sew
- Nail Polish Marbled Eggs: a fun easter DIY from Henry Happened
- washi tape easter eggs: a dye alternative from Lovely Indeed
- Mason Jar Easter Treat Gifts: from create.craft.love
- Newborn Bunny Hat: a free crochet pattern from Hopeful Honey
- Spring Holiday Round-Up: links for whatever you celebrate, via Dinner: A Love Story
Other cool stuff
- Hurry Up and Fail Already: Lessons in Creativity: from Creativity, Inc., via Dinner: A Love Story
- How to Set up an Art Cart: from TinkerLab
- Social media: the compost of our creative garden: by Lu & Ed, via Oh My! Handmade
- You deserve to be paid, no matter what you need: thoughts from Tara Swiger
- The Heartbleed Bug: Which Passwords Should You Change?: advice from GeekMom
Have a lovely weekend!