Good morning, peeps! I think it’s safe to say that spring is really here. Yay! Do you know how I know it’s really spring? Well, it’s supposed to hit 70 glorious degrees in the next few days, and I’ll be chained to my desk doing our taxes.
This is my lot every year. You’d think I’d learn. You’d think I’d work on them in dreary old February, wouldn’t you? Ah well. I think I just need to learn to embrace this aspect of my personality.
I’ll open a window next to the desk. It will be like being outside, but without all of the bugs. #positivespin
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week. Be sure to click on the titles below the mosaic, if you want to know more about the image or the photographer!
Around the Web
I spend some time each day, Monday through Thursday, sharing my favorite crafty links through social media. And then I repeat them here on Fridays.
- Whit’s Knits: Chick-in-an-Egg: a free knitting pattern from The Purl Bee
- Crochet Ring DIY: free pattern from Hands Occupied
- summer hearts mandala: pattern and CAL from a creative being
- Free Mondrian Chart for Crafting: a latch-hook (or whathaveyou) project from Dream a Little Bigger
- Modern Jersey Maxi Dress: from Spoonflower Blog
- Introducing The Midtown Messenger Bag Pattern!: from Betz White
- A cute wallet pattern to sew: shared by How About Orange
- Easy Spring Clean Lavender Sachet: a beginner sewing project from A Happy Stitch, via Sew Mama Sew
Other cool stuff
- Knit Wallpaper at Brooklyn Craft Company: a really cool show-and-tell from Brett Bara, via Spoonflower Blog
- Using Vintage Color Palettes: tips and tricks from Ponyboy Press
- How to take better party photos: ideas from Mollie Makes
- How to Shop Responsibly: examples from Christine Bader, via Dinner: A Love Story
- An Open Letter from Introverts: from Blush
- Sharing what’s up our sleeve: Android coming to wearables: an announcement from Official Google Blog
- 7 Tips for how to explain your business: from The MOO Blog
- 2014 Big DIY and Craft Blogger Survey: 30 questions 10 minutes from CrafterMinds
- 20 Podcasts to Listen to While You’re Crafting: a list from While She Naps
Have a lovely weekend!