True to form, I made a lot of stuff. Some people spend all of their time socializing and have next to nothing finished by the time they leave. I spend most of my time cranking stuff out, and do a lot less socializing than I should. I’m sure there is a happy medium in there somewhere. As an introvert, I naturally gravitate towards keeping to myself, but I do enjoy the social opportunities very much. I’m just pretty bad at seeking them out myself. When they come to me, though, I try to take advantage 🙂
So, pictured up there are all of the canes I made, minus two that I gave away, and four that I made in such small quantity that they are already used up.
Beneath that photo is an image of all of the finished items I came home with. They weren’t completely finished. A great deal of them required sanding and buffing, which I dealt with last night and this morning. I knew if I didn’t take care of it right away, all of those pieces would likely remain unfinished. I know this because I still have a few small piles of unfinished Clayathon business from previous years. Oops.
I’m excited to get all of these pieces added to the shop! It’s pretty time-consuming, though, so I’m willing to give 10% off to anyone who wants to take an item (or two, or three!) off of my hands now so I don’t have to photograph it and get it listed. More on that in a minute… Nevermind – it’s all been added to the shop. Have a look!
As far as the canes go, these are going to be the basis for the new patterns I’ll be offering on custom work in 2016. Let me give you a quick little tour:
Tortoise and Retro, respectively. Each of the five color schemes will be available in these two patterns.
It’s going to take me a little while to get all of this set up, between the new color/pattern choices for custom work, and the new ready-to-ship items. While we wait, I’d like to offer the opportunity for you to grab something I made this weekend.
In exchange for saving me the trouble of listing it in the shop, I will give you 10% off of whatever you buy. Just email me at email@example.com with the subject line “New Order,” tell me what you’d like, and I’ll generate a link for you to securely order what you’d like. 🙂 It’s all now for sale in the shop.
Seam Rippers (regularly $21) and Focal Button (regularly $8)
- Seam Ripper in Spring Jubilee
- Seam Ripper in Blue Jubilee
- Seam Ripper in Swamp Retro
- Seam Ripper in Multicolor Mosaic (2 available)
- Seam Ripper in Blue Tortoise
- Seam Ripper in Seaside Retro
- Seam Ripper in Comicbook Retro
- Focal Button in Spring Tortoise
Earrings (regularly $20)
- Oval in Spring Tortoise w/ silver wires
- Oval in Spring Tortoise w/ gold wires
- Semicircle in Spring Tortoise w/ copper wires
- Circle in Spring Tortoise w/ gold wires
- Circle in Spring Tortoise w/ copper wires
- Circle in Spring Jubilee w/ gold wires
- Oval in Comicbook Retro w/ silver wires
- Oval in Comicbook Retro w/ copper wires
- Circle in Comicbook Retro w/ gold wires
- Square in Seaside Mosaic w/ silver kidney wires
- Circle in Seaside Retro w/ silver wires
- Circle in Blue Calico w/ silver wires
- Oval in Blue Tortoise w/ copper wires
- Square in Blue Mosaic w/ silver kidney wires
- Square in Swamp Mosaic w/ silver kidney wires
- Square in Rainbow Mosaic w/ silver kidney wires
Stick Pens (regularly $12)
- Multicolor Mosaic w/ purple ink
- Spring Tortoise w/ green ink
- Multicolor Mosaic w/ blue ink
- Comicbook Retro w/ blue ink
Shawl Pins (regularly $22) and Crochet Hooks (regularly $18)
- Shawl Pin in Spring Tortoise
- Susan Bates Crochet Hook in Comicbook Retro with thumb rest, size H
- Susan Bates Crochet Hook in Blue Afghan with thumb rest and extra thick handle, size F
That’s all folks! If you want to take advantage of this sale, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “New Order” before I get these things photographed and listed in the shop. You probably have a day or two, but not much more than that. It’s all now for sale in the shop. Custom ordering will be opening up again once I get all of the new patterns and color schemes properly photographed, also some time in the next week. That, too, is ready to go.
Thanks for looking! I hope you see something you like 🙂