This is the 45th Weekend Favorites post. I have written one for every Friday since January. I’m kind of impressed with myself for that. Now, please, somebody tell me why I can’t seem to pursue the laundry with such dedication?
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week. Be sure to click on the titles below the mosaic, if you want to know more about the image or the photographer behind it.
1. Untitled, 2. needlepoint, 3. beauty, 4. Untitled, 5. Ohrringe “Wald und Wasser”, 6. Make something, 7. Muestras para clases, 8. Muestras para la clase de Scrap, 9. Hollow acorn pods with vibrant fuschia spots
Around the Web
I spend some time each afternoon, Monday through Thursday, sharing my favorite crafty links through social media. And then I repeat them here on Fridays.
- *Cascading Clusters Shawl* a new crochet pattern from PlanetJune
- *Tweens and Grannies* a crochet skirt show-and-tell from pigtails
- *Why You Should Make a Schematic of Your Favorite Sweater* a tip from Robyn Chachula via Lion Brand Notebook
- *Advent Calendars* a roundup by Dragonfly Fabrics, via Sew Mama Sew
- *Page’s Hostess Lap Duvets* a sewing how-to from The Purl Bee
- *2014 Tea Towel Calendars* a bundle of winners from Spoonflower
- *felt tissue pouch* a kid-friendly tutorial from WhiMSy love
- *Leaf Pendant with Liquid Clay and Alcohol Inks* a polymer clay tutorial from CraftyGoat’s Notes
- *Mica Leaf Pendants* polymer clay tutorial from The Blue Bottle Tree
- *Santa, Snowman & Gingerbread Kids Christmas Tree Ornaments* shared by kishcrafts on Craftster
- *Handmade Heart Tags* a polymer clay tutorial from …TABIBOO…
- *Stamped Lentils* a polymer clay tutorial from The Cracottinne
Learn something new
- *5 Tips on Learning New Knit & Crochet Skills* a podcast topic from YarnCraft
- *Learn to Sew* a free series of tutorials from Tilly and the Buttons
- *Digital Photography Tips for Beginners* a list of resources from Digital Photography School
Well, I’m off to deal with that laundry I mentioned. Enjoy your weekend.