I’ve changed up the way I do customer support here at Polka Dot Cottage, and in the process have created a new way for PDC followers to get together (virtually) for a chat if they want to!Read More: Polka Dot Cottage Slack Chat
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I’m married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
PDC in your inbox
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- Family Portrait Ornaments (2015)
I'm often asked about custom Family Portrait Ornaments. I always say NO, but this year I'm saying YES. Get the details!
- Custom-made crochet hooks, anyone? (2011)
Yesterday was the day I'd been waiting for: no appointments, no other work that couldn't be
- It's a sickness, I tell you. (2007)
Can't say I'm afraid of the camera now, can we? I'm a pretty shy girl in public, but if
My Photography Gear