This is a very simple way to wrap small gifts, like CDs, DVDs, or books. If you raid your stash for the materials, it is completely free and eco-friendly. (If you don’t have a fabric stash, a pretty pillowcase would work just as nicely!)
- fabric fat quarters (I used Amy Butler’s Daisy Chain)
- coordinating ribbons
- printable gift tags (I used Eat Drink Chic’s Love and Ice Cream)
- Use a fat quarter to wrap each gift, in the same manner that you would use wrapping paper, but don’t tape it closed.
- Sign the tag, punch a hole in it, and thread it onto the ribbon.
- Tie the ribbon around the package in such a way as to secure the fabric flaps.
Voila! Beautifully-wrapped gifts. With luck, the recipient will give you back your fat quarters so you can use them again for another occasion 😀