I have written and re-written my little introductory paragraph here about fifteen times. Some days, I just can’t seem to string a compelling sentence together. (usually those are the days that my esteemed family is nearby making all manner of noise. ahem.) I suppose it’s a good thing that I don’t really have to write anything here. I can just let the pretty pictures do the talking… (and there are some really pretty pictures this week!)
1. Saturday:: #Spring #gardening #potsofcolor, 2. Untitled, 3. Got one #vintage #clock set ahead., 4. Crowned Quail Of California, 5. Journey, 6. Needle #felted beads ready to become earrings., 7. Switch cover – polymer, 8. Off Centered Improv Center, 9. chickies, 10. Cheerful 10-Petal Square, 11. Noro Hat, 12. Rosina II. Wunderstäbchenarmband 1
Around the web
- Market Yourself March: Evaluating Your Current Marketing Reach by Sister Diane of Craftypod via Spoonflower
- For crafty business-owners: Pinterest web analytics
- Give a busted camera lens new purpose with this nifty vase project by On The Road Photography via Photojojo
- Emily’s easy no-reduce method for complex polymer clay canes via Philadelphia Area Polymer Clay Guild
- In celebration of International Pi Day Geek Crafts shares this roundup of edible crafts
- Impatient for signs of spring? Crochet some forsythia.
- Free shamrock crochet pattern from Planet June
- I’ve fallen in love with the lacy sweater by Tammy Hildebrand on the cover of this month’s Interweave Crochet.
- There’s still (barely) time to crochet a Fresh Stitches leprechaun before St. Patrick’s Day
- How to fix a missed yarn-over in lace knitting from WEBS
- Knitted tumbling bunnies from Simply Notable
- Provisional cast-on demystified by Tin Can Knits
- The new Lush Cardigan by Tin Can Knits
- Design your own quilt labels by Salty Oat via Spoonflower
- Scrap bag espadrilles via Lotta Jansdotter
- Miss Maggie Rabbit kit from Posie
- DIY tank dress with pockets
- Pincushion/needlebook tutorial by If Only They Would Nap via Simple Homemade
- How Wise Craft now pin bastes her quilt layers together on a tabletop
Enjoy the links, but don’t spend all weekend online See you Monday!