Home and creativity have been the order of the day this week in my Flickr favorites. Click on the image for individual photo credits.
Around the web? Plenty of creative links to explore:
- All I can manage for this complete collection of Doctor Who amigurumi by CRAFTYisCOOL is “wow.” Just WOW.
- These are some great ideas from WEBS for organizing your hooks and needles. I need this. Badly.
- Ever frog an ugly sweater just to get the yarn? It’s kind of a mess when you unravel it. WEBS has tips.
- I could imagine a crocheted heart like this hanging around at my grandmother’s house
- Oh, soooo soft! The little touch of angora in these little hats by The Purl Bee is so sweet.
- I like the bold graphics of this chevron rug by Sweet Verbena
- One way to keep dessert from going to your hips is to only keep felt donuts around. via Under the Red Umbrella
- File under: finishing projects our grandmothers began. via Artsy Crafty Babe
- Don’t sew? Here’s an easy idea from Simple Homemade for a new-sew bunting using vintage fabrics and doilies.
- I love this DIY soap pouch from WhiMSy Love
- Wearable polymer clay doodles via Wise Craft – very cute (and beginner-friendly)!
- This food craft will look familiar to polymer clayers – it’s edible millefiori! Tetris Cookies via Nerdy Nummies
Crafts + Technology
- Do you Google+? Crafterminds is on a mission to get crafty people on board the social network.
- Do pics of your FO’s leave something to be desired? Check out these helpful photography tips from WEBS!
- Crafty bloggers, take note! A well-managed Pinterest account is an asset. via Crafterminds and Mod Podge Rocks
Well, that’s it for me this week! I’m looking forward to a cozy weekend indoors, enjoying the fireplace, the company of my family, and some nice quiet stitching. That, to me, is what every Winter weekend should look like.
Stay warm and cozy!
5 thoughts on “Weekend Favorites”
Hey Lisa!! Almost the weekend!! Where is the heart picture from? the ones with the words and such on them? They are really cool!!
Have a JOYful weekend!!
Aren’t they so pretty? You can click on the mosaic image, and it will bring you to a page on flickr that links to all of the original photos.
The hearts are here.
Thanks for all the fun links. Love the needle/hook organization one. Desperately need that :). Finally put all the Christmas stuff away and found myself in need of mug coasters. Dropped everything and whipped up a small wagon wheel just so I could have something to put my coffee on. The hubby gave me the strangest look. HA! They just don’t get it 🙂
Ha! No, they don’t. And I totally would have done the same thing 🙂
I love the colors you use din your bleknat bright ans sunshiny!!Thank you for visiting my blog today ~ I’m really looking forward to visiting creative spaces this weekend. I’ll stop by to see you too!