With a title like that, I feel as if I should be in a dark alley and wearing a trench coat 😀
I finished another handbag today, and I am planning on listing it in my Etsy shop, but I wanted to give first crack at it to some of you who have mentioned to me that you’d like one.
- Features three prints from Amy Butler’s Lotus collection in the Damask Rose colorway
- Includes a snap closure, hidden behind a big polymer clay button which I made specifically to coordinate with this fabric
- Measures 12 inches wide at the top, tapering to 8 inches at the bottom
- Is 8 inches tall and 4 inches deep
- Handles are 20 inches making for a 9-inch drop
- Includes a divided pocket on the inside, perfect size for a tube of lipstick and a small cell phone
- Sturdy, flat bottom means it will stand up on its own
- $32 plus $6 shipping (Priority) or $4 shipping (First Class)
I think that’s it. If any of you would like it, drop me a line and it’s yours. First come first served. I will put it in my Etsy shop this weekend if I don’t get any nibbles here. Sold! (Thanks, Michele.)
By the way, If these aren’t really your colors or patterns, I do have another one cut out and ready to go that I just finished. The fabrics are from Denyse Schmidt’s Flea Market Fancy collection. The measurement are all the same, except that it’s an inch wider. This is it, to the left, and there are more images at flickr.
I have plans to make two more in the Lotus Damask Rose greens and the new Erin McMorris Park Slope fabric in Navy, Lime and a bit of Fuchsia, but I haven’t started on them yet. I’ll need to start completely from scratch, including making the coordinating buttons, so they are going to take me longer.