Hi there 🙂
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week on Flickr and Instagram. Click on the titles below the mosaic to get a better look at the images and see more from the photographers who made them.
- Wednesday morning-cloudy & cold. by lemongrass19120 via Flickr
- Happy Easter – Happy Spring by jmary124 via Flickr
- 82/365 – 15 by moo o’hara via Flickr
- A proper swatch for the Morning Glory… by woolful via Instagram
- Just a few more hours to enter this w… by woolful via Instagram
- 93/365 In The Garage: Unique/Find The… by Rhadonda1 via Flickr
- 76/365 Repeat: Echo/Repetition/Replay… by Rhadonda1 via Flickr
- #cherryblossom just getting started #… by blockpartypress via Instagram
- . by kristinemay via Instagram
- Some of my blue ticking scrap collect… by frenchgeneral via Instagram
- Celebrating the opening of a friend’s… by sallyjshim via Instagram
- Skewbalds & buttercups. by Pixeldan via Flickr
Here are a few interesting things from around the web that grabbed me this week:
- Wardrobe Planning: My silhouettes for 2015 – by Fringe Association. I find this interesting. She’s planned out the looks she is going for in her wardrobe and is using the sketches as a guide when she picks out patterns to knit or sew. Her philosophy makes a lot of sense.
- Rain Barrel Challenge — Earth Month, April 2015 – from the GSWA. This is more for the locals, but anyone who is feeling generous is welcome to click through. The Great Swamp Watershed Association has received an Earth Month challenge from two anonymous benefactors. If the GSWA raises $5,000 by April 22, the benefactors will provide a one-to-one match.
- Photographing Stars Using a Kit Lens – tips from Digital Photography School. We have a decent amount of light pollution where I live, but I still want to give this a try some night.
- trend spotting: crochet that looks like knitting – from a creative being. Wow, the stitching on this bag really does look like knitting. But it’s crochet. The look is achieved by crocheting into the third loop in half-double crochet stitches.