It has been so long since I’ve done one of these, and I thought it was about time for another! Feel free to play along on your own blog, and link to it in the comments.
Here is a smattering of my own recent reasons to be cheerful:
- Pumpkin patches in October, both recent and long ago. These pictures were taken at Hillview Farms a few days ago, and eight years ago, respectively. (I’m telling you, the photos that are popping up on my October screen saver are killing me with cuteness. Apparently I took a lot of pictures of the boys during October, when they were little. I’m having an adorableness overload over here.)
- Everybody busy in the same room, doing our own things but still together nearly all day. (Those laptops are simultaneously the best and worst things we ever bought them…)
- The home stretch. Yep, I finished knitting the sweater at 11pm on Sunday night. I still have ends to weave in, and buttons to make, but if I can do that quickly, I might even get to wear it this afternoon! And the weather is perfect for it. Sweater Weather is even more wonderful when you have your own handknit to try out.
- Mason jars and chalkboard labels. Need I say more?
- Cozy boys: together on the couch, with an early copy of a book written by a friend, and a mama-made blanket.
How about you? Anything making you cheerful this Monday morning?