Hey, big news: I published a new pattern this week! I’ll share all of the gory details in a proper blog post next week, but for now you are welcome to wander over to the Downloads shop and have a peek at the May Baby Blanket pattern + tutorial. (Yay! 😊)
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week on Flickr and Instagram. Click on the titles below the mosaic to get a better look at the images and see more from the photographers who made them.
- Season | It’s Autumn and the afternoo… by kaleenajade via Instagram
- Now there’s nine of these stinkin’ cu… by amysinibaldi via Instagram
- I love using my quilts! #quilts by sewcharmed via Instagram
- #latergram 😍 by swallowfield via Instagram
- Biking home(ish) after dropping off t… by iamtheglen via Instagram
- Relaxing before work.. | sophie garde… by lindseysophie via Instagram
- #spring #sky #gift #girl #nature #han… by ram0nastyle via Instagram
- How about a heavyweight linen apron f… by ilbucovita via Instagram
- Rajoleta by Nora ardilla polimèrica via Flickr
- new blanket by littlecottonrabbits via Flickr
- Planet Venice by pollylew via Flickr
- Pillows done! #stitchindye by stitchindye via Flickr
- 124/365 – 15 by moo o’hara via Flickr
- Score! This morning’s venti dark roas… by sarahphillips02 via Instagram
- What’s that about garbage? NYC sidewa… by amandahesser via Instagram
- #tbt to a perfect June afternoon in 2… by jennyeveryday via Instagram
Here are a few interesting things from around the web that grabbed me this week:
- How to remove coffee and tea stains from mugs naturally! – from The Creek Line House. Well, this is a tip that is going to benefit more than one of the mugs in my cabinet!
- 5 Ways to Grow Your Instagram Following – from Chic in Academia. No matter how many good social media tips I read, I can’t seem to stop approaching social media from a seat-of-my-pants mindset. This is most true for me with Instagram, where I give very little (if any) forethought to what I post. Still, I enjoyed this article and I think I’ve taken away from it some ideas that even a spontaneous Instagrammer like me can use.
- How to Finish a Facing with Bias Binding – from Tilly and the Buttons. I need to study this. I finish necklines with bias binding all of the time, and my results are not usually anything to write home about…
- This Little Piggy – from Never Not Knitting. Oh, is this not the most adorable little baby hat ever?
And with that, I bid you farewell. See you tomorrow!