I’m very happy this week to be making good on my promise to get rid of the Adsense ad in the blog’s sidebar. Between them, The Happy Cactus and One Crafty Mumma‘s sponsorships have covered what I usually make from Google, allowing me to turn off that ad. Thanks, ladies! If you’d like to join them, you can learn more here.
And don’t forget, I do have some trial coupons available, if you want to give it a try and see if sponsorship is for you. Check out those freebies here.
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week. Be sure to click on the titles below the mosaic, if you want to know more about the image or the photographer behind it.
1. strawberry lime and black pepper popsicles, 2. scrumdilly-do: blue for you, 3. hexagon blanket in progress, 4. abloom, 5. Patchwork throw from www.etsy.com/shop/patchworkandlace, 6. Summer Colors 6 (Explore 7/21 2012), 7. Community Clothes Rug, 8. 183, 9. polymer clay pendants
Around the Web
I spend some time each afternoon, Monday through Thursday, sharing my favorite crafty links on Sulia. And then I repeat them here on Fridays.
- Yarn and Pattern for the Love is a Rose crochet shawl, a kit available from InterweaveStore
- SUMMER SWEATER KNIT ALONG, an invitation from luvinthemommyhood
- How to Make a Stitch Marker Case from Plastic Canvas, Using Cottonish Yarn, a tutorial from CraftyPod
- små vågor, a hat knitting pattern from maria carlander
- I’m teaching a Reverse Applique webinar soon! and announcemen from CraftyPod
- cocktails on the beach quilt, a show-and-tell from wise craft
- double-sided picnic blanket, a tutorial from Design*Sponge
- Quilted Computer Sleeve, a tutorial from The Purl Bee
- kate’s notebook lunchbag, a tutorial from kate Pruitt via Design*Sponge
- Lovely Liberty Coin Purse, kits available from Purl Soho
- Bow clutch, a tutorial from elm street life
- Patching polymer, a show-and-tell from Polymer Clay Daily
- Cane Builder Subscription, monthly tutorials from Polymer Clay Workshop
- How to Cover a Composition Book with Spoonflower Wallpaper, a tutorial from CraftyPod
- Programmable Pixel Light Panels, an Instructable by LeoneLabs, via Geek Crafts
- Watermelon Whole Fruit Popsicles, a recipe from The Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen
- Honeydew-Cucumber-Mint Popsicles, a recipe from The Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen
Here’s to a happy and crafty weekend for all!