Well, I spent the last 30 minutes staring at 70+ photos full of lovely olive greenness, and eventually chose nine of my favorites. It was not an easy choice!
Allow me to introduce you to the finalists, before I reveal the winner:
- Polymer clay vessel, msjade, by Adria Filion
- Polymer clay and sterling silver pendant, sueleaf0807, by Libby Mills
- Cupcake, the end of the garden, by Zalita
- Paper/Stamp art, Art, Creativity, Imperfection, by Penny Richards
- Handmade baby’s bib, the back, by Erin Harris
- Polymer clay, Kaa-bead necklace, by Bettina Welker
- Polymer clay, Finding Balance Pendant, by Tamara (Block Party Press)
- Pearl and sterling silver, Earrings – Thai Olive, by Kara Spencer
- Fabric coasters, Mums on green, by Claudine
I encourage you to take a closer look at these photos and at the rest of the ones in the pool! Leave your comments on the photos over at flickr and let the artists know what you think – it’s always gratifying to hear that something you made has gotten a positive reaction from another creative type.
If you are one of these finalists and would like to elaborate here on what was involved in creating your entry, be my guest – the comments section is yours
And now, I turn to the trusty random number generator (aka Neil, who has not seen any of the entries) to select a winner:
And the winner is… #8!
Congratulations, Kara Spencer! I love those earrings! I will be emailing you shortly with information about your $25 gift certificate.
Everyone else, time to start thinking about October, when our color will be… ORANGE! Thanks for your participation!