Here’s a quick (and free) little crochet pattern: mason jar cozies! Great for hot drinks, cold drinks, or keeping your pencils corralled.Read More: Free Pattern: Crochet Mason Jar Cozies
In the Shop
Rated 5.00 out of 5$28.00
- Tile Earrings $30.00
- Bangle Bracelets $20.00 – $42.00
- Barrettes $30.00
- Shawl Pins $30.00
- Focal Buttons $8.00 – $10.00
- Crochet Hooks $24.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5$16.00
- Stud Earrings $10.00 – $20.00
- Inlay Rings $24.00 – $32.00
Recent Blog Posts
Today in Blog History
- TWiP: A Wedding and Winter Weather (2017)
My week: my brother got married, then Mother Nature dumped a pile of unwanted snow on top of us, and then I had a green frappuccino for lunch.
- The Clouds, the Land, the Sea (2015)
It's a new playlist to listen to! All of the tracks on this one are new to me, and many of them are new in general. Some of my favorite artists have new albums out this year.
- Everyday Cardigan KAL: Finishing the body! (2014)
This week's lesson shows you how to finish up the ribbing on the body and bind off.
- Finishing the hexagon blanket! (2013)
Did you think this day would never come? It sometimes feels like that when you work on the same
- In order to blog about something... (2011)
...you generally have to do something worth blogging about. If I've been exceptionally quiet around
- Project: Simplify week two (2011)
This week our mission was paper clutter. Oh, man, do I have my fair share of that! There's
- Perfectly Paired + giveaway (2010)
I feel so lucky these past few months, to be getting the chance to flip through some very
- Anyone want to play a game? (2008)
I'm in the mood for something different. How about a lateral thinking puzzle? Brain Food describes
One-woman-show behind @polkadotcottage
Powered by polymer clay, yarn and fabric.
And coffee ☕.
Affiliates & Advertising
I belong to some affiliate programs. Please read the full disclaimer.