There’s a TON of snow outside my door this morning. I’m kind of afraid to look, actually. When, oh when, is spring coming?
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week. Be sure to click on the titles below the mosaic, if you want to know more about the image or the photographer!
Around the Web
I spend some time each day, Monday through Thursday, sharing my favorite crafty links through social media. And then I repeat them here on Fridays.
- Knit a Pair of Johnlock Mittens: a Sherlock pattern from Therese Sharp, via Geek Crafts
- The Windchill Cardigan: a new knit sweater pattern from Melissa LaBarre, via Webs Yarn Store Blog
- how to make a loopy fork pom pom: a yarny tutorial from a bit of sunshine
- The Squircle: a crochet blanket tutorial from Dover & Madden
- How to Add a New Color to your Knitting: a video tip from Webs Yarn Store Blog
- how to change colour in rows: a crochet tip from Simply Crochet
- How to Make a Simple V-Day Sachet: a sewing tutorial from Craftypod
- french knot heart pin cushion: an embroidery and sewing tutorial from V and Co.
- Relaxing Eye Pillow: a sewing tutorial from The Crafty Kitty, via Sew Mama Sew
- See-through Open Wide Zippered Pouch: a show-and-tell featuring clear vinyl from house on hill road
- Tips for Sewing with Waxed Canvas: from Betz White
Other cool stuff
- Understanding your DSLR camera: tips for newbies from Mollie Makes
- TARDIS Closet: an impressive paint job from Reddit’s felony_melanie, via Geek Crafts
- Fold + Cut Kirigami Snowflakes: a free printable from Oh My! Handmade
- Still Claying After All These Years: a peek at Clayathon from Philadelphia Area Polymer Clay Guild Reporter
- so for new years eve and christmas i dyed my hair…: an air-dry clay leaf crown tutorial from dreaming out loud
- DIY Striped Towel Hooks: a tutorial from Landee See Landee Do
Have a lovely (snow-free) weekend!