Yesterday morning I went food shopping for all of the ingredients that would get me started on a cleanse. I read the book Clean a few months ago, and it completely sold me on the idea at the time, but I hadn’t been able to find three convenient consecutive weeks to try it out. This […]Read More: Not a good time
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I’m married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- Weekend Favorites (2015)
- My birthday dress (2014)
My birthday gift to myself today, was a few hours of uninterrupted sewing time, and now I have a new dress to wear.
- Birthday baubles (2009)
So, I turned 38 today. I decided to give myself a gift, and as such, I spent the better part
- This is what 37 looks like (2008)
At least, this is how it looks on me (minus the grainy film that comes from taking pictures in
- Polymer Clay Guilds (2007)
Just a little reminder - if you are the librarian for your local polymer clay guild, you can order
- Wirework (2007)
I've always thought that I could improve my finished polymer clay jewelry by learning some
- Birthday Sale, New Creations and Teacher Gifts (2006)
Hi, all! I hope you are enjoying Spring so far. I have a few things to tell you about today.
My Photography Gear