Yesterday morning I went food shopping for all of the ingredients that would get me started on a cleanse. I read the book Clean a few months ago, and it completely sold me on the idea at the time, but I hadn’t been able to find three convenient consecutive weeks to try it out. This […]Read More: Not a good time
Wrangler of fabric, yarn + polymer clay. Blogger, photographer, tutorial writer. Daydreamer, homebody, geek-girl. Wife, mother, housework-avoider.
PDC in your inbox
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- Desk set (2016)
I crocheted a bunch of table toppers for a desk I don't yet have. This is my show-and-tell with links to patterns and resources.
- TWiP: Summer, at last. (2015)
School let out on Tuesday. Yay!
- Weekend Favorites (2014)
This week: wire clasps, polymer art jewelry, tie dye yarn, pillowcase dresses for grown-ups, and more!
- Treasure hunting (2013)
A little unexpected after-school follow-the-string fun for the first day of summer vacation.
- New pool (2011)
Every year we put a kiddie pool on our back patio. At 11 and 8, the boys are kind of big for
- Flower Power (2009)
My six-year-old has developed this habit of telling me how cute I look when I wear a particular
- Colors, Colors, Everywhere (2007)
If you have small children at home, chances are reading the title of this post has reminded you of