So, I seem to have collected a couple of links recently, and that calls for a Weekend Favorites post in my book 🙂
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week on Flickr and Instagram. Click on the titles below the mosaic to get a better look at the images and see more from the photographers who made them.
- Morning tea at #BBRFestival with Chef Up (next … by 84thand3rd via Instagram
- Although the knitting mojo is kinda lost this s… by tiristim via Instagram
- Sometimes a pale sea foam linen duvet is just t… by nestprettythings via Instagram
- At the Munchen airport heading back to Amsterda… by mthoodmama via Instagram
- Summer by gailo_oliag via Instagram
- Ontario summers taste as good as they look #por… by resurrectionfern via Instagram
- Hope everyone’s having a great night! Cheers to… by soupatraveler via Instagram
- I didn’t grow any summer squash this year. I mi… by heatherbruggeman via Instagram
- #somewhereovertherainbow #lovewins #loveisthean… by annaetlespetiteschoses via Instagram
- Mon remède anti-chaleur, des glaces à l’eau mai… by annaetlespetiteschoses via Instagram
- Cotton washcloths – now available in the shop! … by lostandlovely via Instagram
- #itssimplytuesday and I’m grateful for blue ski… by naturegirl113 via Instagram
- Yay!! 🎉🌈🎉 #lovewins by willashalit via Instagram
- #skeeball #skillshot by pricklypete via Instagram
- wild wineberries from our backyard for breakfast by littleeyecatchers via Instagram
- Ripe wineberries picked for homemade delicious … by mianajun via Instagram
- Private Reserve 2015 – Wild Wineberry Jelly. Te… by sandra.kehoe.5 via Instagram
- Blueberries #thestudioonline #bestill52 #shutte… by aphoto3 via Instagram
- Cribbage challenge #camping2015 by lifelong_knitter via Instagram
- #Edgartown #harbor #MarthasVineyard #MV #sailbo… by smithdrygoods via Instagram
- morning yoga with @yourlotuspath happy monday, … by camerashymomma via Instagram
- Purple Coneflower by MossyOwls via Flickr
- Yarn by Coco Rose1 via Flickr
- Я вот сижу и думаю – как бы мне выразить то, чт… by natusiaturygina via Instagram
- This week I’m so excited to be releasing five n… by mamamalas via Instagram
Here are a few interesting things from around the web that grabbed me this week:
- Free sewing tutorial and pattern toddler dress with peter pan collar – from small dreamfactory. Isn’t this adorable? I found it while looking for something a bit easier than this (I don’t want to mess with zippers and linings) but I had to share because it was so cute!
- how to make an a-line dress – a sewing tutorial from Cool People Sew. This one has me rethinking my stance on linings. It looks pretty simple, and hey! reversible!
- Bulky Indigo-dyed Mittens for July – a knitting pattern from Cozy Things. Here’s a quick and thrifty knit, completed in an afternoon from reclaimed and redyed yarn. The pattern is pretty simple, and if you can bring yourself to think wintery thoughts on a summer day, have at it!
- How to improvise a top-down sweater – an awesome knitting series from Fringe Association. I just spent all morning reading through these posts. I would call them essential reading for anyone who wants to knit a sweater designed to fit their own unique curves.
- Upcycled Jeans Quilt – a repurposing project from Andrea’s Notebook. This is really cool! I was thinking, if you don’t have jeans in a lot of different colors, and you like your quilt dark, you could throw some of the jeans into dye baths and end up with some deep jewel tones.
Have a lovely Summer Friday!