- These flowers are the basis for two different patterns:
- Mod Floral Blanket
- Mod Floral Mandalas
- A free excerpt from Mod Floral Mandalas
Miss Daisy Baby Sweater
Cogwheel Cardigan Knitting Pattern
Skinner Blend Quilt
- This is my favorite bedroom/beach quilt in the warmer months
- The blog post show-and-tell
Things you can buy
- My patterns and tutorials can be found here.
- My handmade items are also found here, but only sometimes. If you don’t see them on the front page, then I’m afraid I’m not currently taking orders.
Any time I use a hashtag that starts with #pdc, it is in reference to one of my patterns or handmades.
If you’d like to share an image of something you made from one of my patterns, there are a few ways you can get my attention:
- tag me! @lclarke522
- use the #polkadotcottage hashtag
- use the #pdc<itemname> hashtag.
My photography gear
I take most of my photos with a smartphone. Since Christmas 2017, I have used a Samsung Galaxy s7. Before that for two years, I used a Samsung Galaxy s5. Before that, a selection of really terrible cell phones and tablets not worth linking to.
When I first joined Instagram in 2012, all of my photos were taken with the T3i and copied onto an ASUS Android tablet for processing and posting (I didn’t have a smart phone until January 2014).