Hey, look at that – two weeks in a row!
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week on Flickr and Instagram. Click on the titles below the mosaic to get a better look at the images and see more from the photographers who made them.
- Goodbye stuff! See you in a couple of months. #… by jofabi via Instagram
- Deconstructed greens. Making up a little someth… by debracowie via Instagram
- Throwback Thursday to an old love, my “Homely B… by marretjeroos via Instagram
- Still one of my favorite blankets ❤️ by allylin519 via Instagram
- This wonderful log cabin quilt made by @bricopr… by frenchgeneral via Instagram
- I finished my #deluxepincushion last night. I’m… by aylagracefabrics via Instagram
- Pretty little succulents all in a row… by decotartelette via Instagram
- I don’t know the name of this flowering tree bu… by beckysueclicks via Instagram
- Just finished shooting a FB Live video about “s… by taraswiger via Instagram
- reunited and it feels so good #birdsinpdx by tarawanders via Instagram
- When your friends ask you to style the cheese p… by debracowie via Instagram
- Good Morning! It’s cold, wet and grey on this M… by soupatraveler via Instagram
- Wishing you a crochet packed Sunday!!! #crochet… by crochetgirl99 via Instagram
- Yellow Turquoise Transfer Dagger Pendant by WiredOrchid via Flickr
- Happy May + Monday! 😊 Planning a week of knitt… by brennaannhandmade via Instagram
- Abstract Tropical Shield Pendant by WiredOrchid via Flickr
Here are a few interesting things from around the web that grabbed me this week:
- Jewel Miner Granny Square – a crochet pattern from RedAgape. I feel like I’ve been all about the crochet circle lately, so here’s a little something to even it out a bit. This pretty square would make a lovely coaster by itself, or a nice table runner when hooked up in quantity.
- Chunkey Monkey Rug – a crochet project from RedAgape. I love this! I definitely need one on my side of the bed. In white, I think. Or that favorite minty green of mine.
- African Flower Mandala – a crochet pattern from Mobiusgirl Design. Here’s a free mandala pattern that would make a great little table topper for a bedroom night stand.
- Smarter To-Do Lists – shared by Dinner: A Love Story. Says psychologist Timothy Pychl: “When people say things like ‘I write down easy items I can cross off right away, because it makes me feel good,’ that’s exactly the wrong way to create a to-do list. That signals you’re using it for mood repair, rather than to become productive.” That sounds familiar…
- Leave Your House, CHange Your Life – advice for introverts from Emily White, via Quietrev.com. She writes, “Staying in is great, but introverts can take it too far. Here’s how to get off your couch, out the door, and into the world.”
- 4 Steps to Make Your Images Pop in Lightroom – by Dror Bekerman, via Digital Photography School. These steps are similar to my own post-processing workflow, and he provides good explanations as to what the sliders do and why you would use each one.
Have a happy Friday, everybody!