Hellooooooo blog friends!
Things have been kind of quiet here this week. I’ve been focusing on a to-do list that didn’t involve much blogging time. In my spare moments, I’ve had two crochet projects going, and I’m looking forward to telling you about them next week.
There’s a lot of pink and gold in this week’s mosaic. Springy!
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week. Be sure to click on the titles below the mosaic, if you want to know more about the image or the photographer!
1. Morning Smoothie, 2. Spring mood, 3. my first haiku, 4. Finally, it’s finished! Lots of photos and (hopefully) the questions answered on today’s blog post (in profile) #pgquilts, 5. bangle13c, 6. Easter is Coming!, 7. Untitled, 8. Summer of love, 9. New #LibertyofLondon from @purlsoho . Oh, the plans I have!, 10. new, 11. kitten needed. #nx30 #imagelogger @samsungcamera @samsungtweets, 12. It’s actually cold(ish) in SoCal. Stripes and polkas and striped polkas 😉
Around the Web
I spend some time each day, Monday through Thursday, sharing my favorite crafty links through social media. And then I repeat them here on Fridays.
- Zoom Loom Cross Stitch Coasters: a weaving tutorial from Angela Tong Designs
- How To Crochet A Larksfoot (Arcade) Blanket: a tutorial from meetmeatmikes
- Turn a Doily Pattern into a Rug: a crochet tip from Webs Yarn Store Blog
- Granny Square crochet/fabric Dress: a free tutorial from Mon Petit Violon and La Tessoria
- Calvin and Hobbes Hoops: embroidery from Silentblair, via Geek Crafts
- Softies + Toys We Love: Chicks with Legs: a free pattern from Myrtle & Eunice, via Sew Mama Sew
- Cozy Sewn Cowl: a tutorial from The Purl Bee
- Make a Soft Jersey Raglan: free pattern and tips from Seven Sages, via Spoonflower Blog
- 15 Tips to Resizing a Sewing Pattern: from the readers at Craftaholics Anonymous®
Polymer Clay + other materials
- Grumpy Cat Shrink Plastic Chandelier Earrings: a tutorial from I Sew Cute, via Geek Crafts
- DIY Concrete Gemstone Magnets: a tutorial using concrete from At Home In Love
- Our DIY Wedding Favor Garden: a polymer clay project from merrypad
- Mokume Gane Beads: a tutorial from Polymer Clay Web
- premo! Magnificent Mokume Gane Pendant: a polymer clay tutorial from Melanie Muir, via Sculpey
- One Man Bands Still Need a Brand: examples and tips from The MOO Blog
- When getting great press disappoints you: why you should look at it a different way from Tara Swiger
- When it comes to creative business, let’s leave the woo-woo out of it: a rant from Kim Werker
- Video: the best ways to market on Pinterest: from Pinterest Business Blog
- Ethics in Marketing: Use Your Marketing Superpowers for Good Not Evil: from Oh My! Handmade
Have a great weekend!