Happy Spring! There are two crocuses in my front yard, and a handful of little green tips poking out of the dirt. And the snow is finally receding. I thought this day would never come, LOL!
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week. Be sure to click on the titles below the mosaic, if you want to know more about the image or the photographer!
1. Seligenstadt, 2. Sunrise, 3. Spring baby quilt WIP, 4. My messy Studio, 5. auburn wave shawl, 6. Vintage Block Quilt Along, 7. Untitled, 8. Coffee at Bluebird Coffee Shop, 9. diy // homemade valentine cards to the girlfriends., 10. Untitled, 11. polymer clay succulent garden, 12. Red Doors
Around the Web
I spend some time each day, Monday through Thursday, sharing my favorite crafty links through social media. And then I repeat them here on Fridays.
- On Charity Knitting; Too Many Penguin Sweaters?: from knittyBlog
- How To Crochet our Solomon Cowl: a free Hunger-Games inspired pattern from Happy Berry Crochet
- Easy Crochet Infinity Scarf: a free pattern from Zoom Yummy
- Attic24 Home Poncho: a colorful show-and-tell from Attic24
- How to Sew with Laminated Fabric: a sewing lesson from Polka Dot Chair
- Springtime Running Stitch Napkins: a pretty eco-friendly sewing project from The Purl Bee
- How to Make a Hexie Butterfly Pillow (with a little EPP): a sewing project from Craftypod
- Camera Strap Project: a sewing photo tutorial from 11 Eureka
- Tips for Better Bag Building #1: how to make an adjustable strap from Betz White
- Software & Apps That Save My Bacon: crafty biz advice from Arianne Foulks, via Oh My! Handmade
- 5 Blogging Resources Worth Paying For: a list for creative bloggers from Mod Podge Rocks, via Blueprint Social
- Recipe for a Brand: a nifty infographic from The MOO Blog
- Social Media for Makers: a primer from Tara Swiger
- Marketing for Pinterest: Must Haves in Every Pin: advice from Padron Social Marketing, via Oh My! Handmade
- Matcha Morning Muffins: a gluten-free vegan recipe from Healthy. Happy. Life.
- Matcha Pancakes: a green breakfast recipe from My Kitchen
- Healthy Matcha Green Tea Fudge Protein Bars: from Desserts With Benefits
- matcha green tea shortbread cookies: a recipe from use real butter
I’ve started crocheting a poncho (twice! I changed my mind about color). I think it’ll be a fun Spring project. Go make something springy this weekend!