I saw a crocus this week. Could it be that spring is actually coming? Let’s not talk about the potential Monday snow storm they’re alluding to. I’ve got my fingers in my ears: “la la la la la la, I can’t hear you!”
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week. Be sure to click on the titles below the mosaic, if you want to know more about the image or the photographer!
1. SAM_0772, 2. Midday, 3. blogged:http://hillovelyenglish.blogspot.co.il/2014/03/more-great-gifts-as-promised.html, 4. Magical Belgium (Explore 2014-03-11), 5. nina and pinta at the docks, 6. FMF Star close, 7. Think more than I want to think, 8. Bowl Love, 9. Good Morning! Cleanup before the rains. #fromwhereistand #themugchronicles #urbangardener, 10. magnolia swirl cowl, 11. Earrings, 12. “Brace yourself, Spring is coming” (1) IMGP4212fadedlb04
Around the Web
I spend some time each day, Monday through Thursday, sharing my favorite crafty links through social media. And then I repeat them here on Fridays.
- granny square crochet blanket: another pretty on solid squares from zakkaArt
- How to Crochet a Lap Rug in Kaleidosopic Colour: by A Creative Being, via Tuts+
- Rainbow Raindrops Cushion :: Ta-dah!: from Attic24
- Splash of Spring Crochet Cowl: a free pattern from Moogly
- Polymer clay water-based image transfers: a free tutorial from Russian blog Glinki
- Cosmic Blossoms: polymer clay art and stuff from Jana Lehmann
- The Deer Clayer Revisited: shenanigans shared by Philadelphia Area Polymer Clay Guild Reporter
- Marble Picture Pendant: an image-transfer alternative from Polymer Clay Web
- DIY Garden Markers: a super simple polymer clay project from Wit & Whistle
- A Month’s Worth of Green Smoothies – Only One Day of Prep!: from All Things G+D
- Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie: a super pretty recipe from Womenio
- The Ultimate Green Smoothie Formula: plus tips and recipes from A Life Less Bullshit
- Minty Morning Green Smoothie (Paleo, Dairy-free, Nut-free): from The Urban Ecolife
Other cool stuff
- Custom Knitting Needles: a tutorial from Martha Stewart
- Chic GPS-Enabled Safety Jewelry: an interesting idea from Cuff, via Paste
- Mini easel: a tutorial from Made with love by Agus Y.
- Simple DIY backdrops: fun photography props, via Mollie Makes
And that’s a wrap. Go enjoy your weekend!