I just realized I have been very quiet here this week. There’s no real reason for that. I suppose the things I have been working on have not been particularly photogenic, or story-worthy. Some weeks are like that! At least you can always count on me to pop by on a Friday with some curated pictures and links, right?
Next week, more of my own words and pictures 🙂
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week. Be sure to click on the titles below the mosaic, if you want to know more about the image or the photographer!
Around the Web
I spend some time each day, Monday through Thursday, sharing my favorite crafty links through social media. And then I repeat them here on Fridays.
- Fingerless Mittens: a knitting pattern from Martha Stewart
- How to Crochet Bicycle Basket Bunting: a really cool tutorial from Greedy For Colour
- Granny Sweet Heart Pattern: a pretty tutorial from Crochet and other stuff
- Crocheted baskets: a show-and-tell of a granny square variation from S @ @ rtje
- Felted Wristlet Tutorial: a sewing + needle-felting project from Betz White
- Fox Sweater DIY: a tutorial from Adventures in Crafting by katyANDzucchini
- happy hearts: a pillowcase sewing project from artsy-crafty babe
- Modern Jersey Infinity Scarf: a sewing tutorial from Emma Jeffery, via Spoonflower Blog
- Purl Soho Kid’s Robe: a cozy project from The Purl Bee
- Ball Heritage Green Mason Jars: fun new colors to play with 🙂
- DIY Pink Mason Jar Candles: a tutorial from Henry Happened
- Painting pastel glass jars: a tutorial from Kootut murut
- Color Block Chalkboard Mason Jars: a tutorial from Girl Loves Glam
- St. Pat’s Magic Vases: a mason jar craft from Yesterday On Tuesday
- Tax Tips for Bloggers: timely info from Clarks Condensed
- What It’s Like to Get Through a Book Deadline: from Craftypod
- Why It Shouldn’t Bother You When Someone Admires Your Work + Says They Can Make It Themselves: from While She Naps
- Online Marketing and Social Media: tips from Mochimochi Land
- Marketing for Facebook-What to Do About Fans Seeing Fewer Posts: from Katrina Padron, via Oh My! Handmade
Did I mention we are having 50-degree weather this weekend? I actually wore a skirt yesterday. With the winter we’ve been having, 50 degrees feels positively summery!