I know I should save this post for after Christmas, and after the gifts have been safely distributed, but darn it, I need a little cheer right about now, after a weekend of thinking about terrible, terrible things that continue to linger in my mind. These four coordinating vests for four cousins do cheer me up […]Read More: Cousinly Vests
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I’m married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
PDC in your inbox
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- TWiP: On the Road Again (2015)
It's that time of year again: Convention Season. During the months of October and November, we spend about half of our weekends traveling to one event or another.
- Weekend Favorites (2014)
This week: spiffy links in fabric, yarn, paint, and point-and-shoot cameras. Plus, I thank you for being nice.
- I'll need duct tape and a sheet. (2012)
I found this post in my unpublished drafts. I started writing it over a year ago in September of
- Chill (2010)
Not a lot of chatter in the comments here these days. I wonder why that is. Am I talking
- Good to have a plan or three (2009)
So I wrote up a little bit about my two quilt projects that didn't get very far this weekend,
- Down with ugly recycled packaging! (2008)
I regularly receive boxes full of books, magazines & DVDs on my doorstep, and I also send boxes
My Photography Gear