Happy Friday! I don’t really have anything to chit-chat about today, so let’s get right to the good stuff…
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week. Be sure to click on the titles below the mosaic, if you want to know more about the image or the photographer behind it.
1. Red & Aqua card set, 2. Dining Room / Office, 3. Embroidered cushion, 4. red wicker chair, 5. Família!!!, 6. Maasai Mara, Kenya, 7. Seville Rooftop *Explored*, 8. photographers friend!, 9. crazyheart
Around the Web
I spend an hour or so every morning, Monday through Thursday, sharing my favorite crafty links on Sulia. And then I repeat them here on Fridays.
- Never thought a Doctor Who Dalek could be cuddly? You need to see this “squishy ball of hate” via GeekCrafts
- Ooh, Granny bunting from Attic24!
- Let’s talk coasters. First up these pin loom beauties from The Purl Bee
- More coasters, this time plastic canvas from Gingerbread Snowflake
- Attic24’s granny bunting FAQ
- Ron Lehocky has raised $230K for the Kids Center in Louisville, KY selling his polymer hearts.
- I guess it always comes back to polymer clay for me. My PAPCG friend Patti Underwood made these coasters.
- For our friends heading into winter: check out Eren Hayes’ DIY draft dodger via Simple Homemade
- DIY beautiful linen pincushions.
- Keeping with the linen theme: I love Love LOVE this stenciled pillow from Wit & Whistle
- How about some lovely fabric coasters? Here’s a simple tutorial from Holy Craft
- In the mood for some tie-dye? The Zen of Making shows you how to make a summer scarf.
- How to Make a Modern Wall Hanging with Plastic Canvas from CraftyPod
- More coasters, this time Mod Podge “polaroid” photo coasters from Darkroom and Dearly
- What do you do when your cup overfloweth with Scrabble tiles? WhiMSyLove makes a mini memory game.
- That Tara Swiger is full of useful crafty business ideas. Learn how she used automagical emails to double sales
- All blog visits are not created equally. CraftyPod asks, which of your readers are the stickiest?
- Why you shouldn’t truncate your RSS feed: Kim Werker addresses a pet peeve of mine
- I’m a little late with this, but it’s still worth sharing: Mason-Dixon Knitting honors WhipUp founder.
Have a lovely weekend 🙂