There are improvements happening behind the scenes, and today I share the first of these with you, and ask you to share a little feedback with me.Read More: Upgraded: Flufy’s Granny Square Blanket
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I’m married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- TWiP: Beaches and Birthdays (2015)
This was a good week. Two of my favorite things about May happened this week: our Ocean City trip, and my birthday.
- Changes to Weekend Favorites (2014)
I'm changing the way I share links from now on. Read on to see what I mean!
- Just the right amount of fanfare (2013)
Of cherry cupcakes, birthday bunting, and taking my celebratory wants into my own hands. (aka, I am happier when I don't expect the men in my life to be mind readers.)
- Tradition (2012)
Was it cruel of me to dangle that Sheet Swap carrot in front of your nose like that, and then
- In my mind, I may still be at the beach (2009)
Turquoise sky, periwinkle ocean, golden sand... it seems I brought a little bit of the Jersey
- Mama's got a new bag (2008)
I've spent the better part of a year ogling purses on Etsy. I've hemmed, I've hawed, I've come
My Photography Gear