I hope you’ll forgive me putting on my salesperson hat, but I think this may be the easiest way to get the word out… Remember Polka Dot Creations? And how I closed up shop at the end of June, saying I would ship just two more times before closing for good? Back in September, the […]Read More: All that glitters
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I’m married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
PDC in your inbox
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- TWiP: Saint Catrick's Day (2015)
My teenager thinks he's punny.
- Weekend Favorites (2014)
This week's links include yarn, fabric, crafty business, and matcha powder.
- Boy, was it foggy (2012)
Despite the fact that we are now on our third year of having kids in school full time, it just
- And the winner is... (2010)
Thank you all for the nice comments regarding my new earrings! I enjoyed making them, and there
- The Big Button Challenge (2009)
How many ways can you use a handcrafted button? As you can see, I've come up with a few ways
- Getting my feet wet (2008)
Thank you for all of your great advice yesterday! I definitely intend to file it away for the
- The Polka Dot Cottage (2007)
I think we need to inject a little life into the ol' Polka Dot Cottage, so if you have any interest
My Photography Gear