Learn to make five types of buttons while also learning your way around polymer clay. All of these buttons can be made with the simplest of tools, many of them found around your house!
Through this ebook you will learn how to make:
- Simple One-Color Buttons
- Striped Snail Buttons
- Asymmetrical Stripe Buttons
- Polka Dot Focal Buttons
- Scrap Clay Buttons
- Preparing clay for use
- Finding appropriate tools you may already own
- Properly curing polymer clay
- Resources to help you learn more
Tools and Materials
- 3 packages of polymer clay in your choice of colors.
- Clay blade, craft knife, or old kitchen knife
- Medium size metal knitting needle
- Work surface, like a ceramic tile
- Oven (regular, convection or toaster)
- Round cookie/pastry cutters
- Brayer, acrylic rod, or old straight-sided drinking glass
- Plastic wrap
There are no reviews yet.