Hey, how would you like to help me get the word out about my ebooks, and be entered to win a prize at the same time?
Each month, any time you post a review of a Polka Dot Cottage eBook, you will be entered in a drawing. At the end of the month, I will choose a random winner from among the entries.
How, exactly, does it work?
- YOU write a review of one of my eBooks.
- YOU come back to this post and add a link to your review.
- RAFFLECOPTER chooses a random winner among the entries at the end of the month.
- I give the winner a free eBook.
- I write up a blog post featuring the winner’s review
- I link to the winner’s review on various social media channels
What qualifies as a “review”?
You have a few choices here:
- You can post a review on your blog, complete with photos of your finished project, and a few paragraphs of your thoughts. Be sure to include a link back to the book in the Download Shop for your readers.
- You can post a review on your blog that doesn’t include a finished project, but it still has to have some of your specific thoughts about the tutorial.
- If you don’t have a blog, you can link to the eBook you are reviewing on Facebook or Google+ (as long as it’s marked “public” so I can see it), and include a paragraph of your thoughts.
- You can review the eBook on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
What’s in it for me if I win?
If you win, you will get your choice of any one book currently available in the Download Shop! Cool, no? Plus, I will include the text of your review in a blog post.
If your review was on your own blog, I may also include images of your finished project (if applicable) and will certainly link back to your blog, as well as promote it through social media, hopefully sending a few new readers your way in the process.
How do I enter?
Use the Rafflecopter widget below (or on the blog post for the current month) and enter a link to your review. Also be sure to use a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
You may enter multiple times per month, if you review multiple books, but please only enter one time per review. And please, no duplicate entries across different months (i.e., if you enter in June but don’t win, you may not re-enter the same review in any following month.)