We’re a little light on the links this week. It’s Spring Break. What can I say? I had plenty of time for looking at pretty pictures, though. Flipping lazily through my Instagram stream does not require much effort at all on my part.
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week on Flickr and Instagram. Click on the titles below the mosaic to get a better look at the images and see more from the photographers who made them.
- Thinking of my auntie marg today. Eve… by kimklassen via Instagram
- SCB by 3191milesapart via Instagram
- Color Crush! Playing with a few of ou… by llkcake via Instagram
- Happy Easter by life stories photography via Flickr
- blues by meeganz via Flickr
- Dinner plate art by GailO – Oliag via Flickr
- mice heads! by littlecottonrabbits via Flickr
- spiralled collection 2014 by E.H.design via Flickr
- Flower Necklace by feeliz via Flickr
- spring fabrics and yarns by qusic via Flickr
- My alternative version of the #rustic… by alicebyday via Instagram
- “Happy Ooster” from #planetolive and … by cindyloughridge via Instagram
- On the road. #Hipstamatic #Eric #Mann… by mthoodmama via Instagram
- All you need is love and a good cupca… by oceangrovebakeshoppe via Instagram
- I do not need wings to soar… the be… by margaretping via Instagram
- The Light at the End by fnygrl via Instagram
- Beach…. by cjcabreja via Instagram
- Some authentic Indian cuisine for din… by whimsylove via Instagram
- Omg. I’m going to live here. #thefork… by blueyondergirl via Instagram
- our last night in paris is a memorabl… by designlovefest via Instagram
Here are a few interesting things from around the web that grabbed me this week:
- Woolful – a relatively new podcast for fiber lovers. I just stumbled across this podcast today, and while I haven’t had a chance to listen yet, I’ve been reading the blog. I think I’m going to like it. What podcasts do you listen to? I’m always looking for recommendations of the crafty variety. I’d love to know about some of your favorites!
- Photoshop Editing: Snapshot Feature – a great tip from Click it Up a Notch. If you use Photoshop and you do a lot of editing on each photo, you may find the “snapshot” feature to be life changing. Save snapshots along the editing process so that it’s easy to go back to a particular spot if you screw up one of your edits. Cool.
Enjoy your Friday!