I really love the bright whites and pinks of today’s mosaic. It reminds me that spring will be here. Eventually.
Speaking of this week’s mosaic, I have to say, it really looks fabulous on this new blog theme. It’s so big, and you can really see the individual images nicely. I love it.
By the way, I mentioned a few days ago that my blog redesign was prompted by this suspicion I had that I was getting more traffic than ever from mobile devices. Well, I finally took an actual look at my blog stats and was really surprised to find that almost half of the visits here are on some type of Android or iOS device! Wow. I had no idea it was such a huge percentage! It makes me glad I pulled the trigger on this redesign.
And now I will stop talking nerdy talk, lest your eyes all glaze over
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week on Flickr and Instagram. Click on the titles below the mosaic to get a better look at the images and see more from the photographers who made them.
- For our knitting friends abroad: the … by brooklyntweed via Instagram
- 63-365 by echie52 via Flickr
- March 4 – I love Pansies!! by mrsjanj via Flickr
- 59.365 by hey ~ it’s me lea via Flickr
- 58/365 – 15 by moo o’hara via Flickr
- The snow is coming down, biscuits are… by mypapercrane via Instagram
- It’s actually such a pretty snowstorm… by debperelman via Instagram
- Hazelnut coffee & my only two project… by thishandmadelife via Instagram
- Sketching retro kitchen stuff for the… by betz_white via Instagram
Here are a few interesting things from around the web that grabbed me this week:
- ViewFinders – a new venture from the former Mortal Muses. So, Mortal Muses, the photography collective that signed-off last November, has resurfaced as ViewFinders. There’s a new website and new social media links. I haven’t had a chance to explore their new site too closely yet, but what I’ve seen so far as very visual – which is perfectly appropriate for photographers!
- 5 Sweet Years… It’s time for a SALE! – a celebration from Tin Can Knits. I just love the Tin Can Knits aesthetic. I have a few of their collections and through this BOGO sale, I plan to grab a couple that I don’t yet have. Take a look!
- Pillow Refresh – a show-and-tell from house on hill road. I love the colors in Erin’s pillow refresh. And how great are those birds?
- Fluffy Shaggy Wool Yarn Tassel Rug – a DIY from urbansleekblonde. CHeck this out. It looks a bit labor-intensive, but once it’s finished, how cool would it be? I am totally eyeing this project to go next to my bed. It would feel really nice on my toes in the mornings.
- A Felt R2-D2 Handbag – from Krukrustudio, via Geek Crafts. I can’t see myself ever carrying one of these around, but I can certainly appreciate the craftsmanship. Such detail!
Have a lovely Friday!