This was one of those weeks for me that was simultaneously long and short. I am afraid I never managed to share any links. The good news is that I had no problem at all lazily scrolling through my Instagram and Flickr feeds to pick out some nice images for this last Friday in February.
While I find it hard to believe that we are already ushering February out the door, I can’t say I am sorry to see the beginning of the end of winter. The only thing keeping me from being a complete baby about the cold and the snow is knowing that it’s worse a few hundred miles north of me in New England.
Historically, March has not been my favorite month, but I’m choosing to be cautiously optimistic this year. Bring it on!
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week on Flickr and Instagram. Click on the titles below the mosaic to get a better look at the images and see more from the photographers who made them.
- the answer to any question first thin… by kellyish via Instagram
- There is a lot of candy here by madebyrae via Instagram
- Enjoying a Monday morning colour fix … by attic24 via Instagram
- I missed the biggest snow of the seas… by shiningegg via Instagram
- it was snowing when i woke up and the… by loripickert via Instagram
- Sparklers > Candles by ohhappyday via Instagram
- 57/365 – 15 by moo o’hara via Flickr
- Allllmoost finished with an itty bitt… by pam garrison via Flickr
- the ‘i want chocolate cake’ cake by smitten via Flickr
- #GoldenHour in downtown #Lowell by SmithDryGoods via Flickr
- 56/365 – 15 by moo o’hara via Flickr
- Beautiful barkcloth for Amy. I wish I… by gertrudemade via Instagram
Have a lovely Friday!