We had Monday off this week, so Friday feels like it has come very quickly!
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week on Flickr and Instagram. Click on the titles below the mosaic to get a better look at the images and see more from the photographers who made them.
- Mmmmmm! #fruit #healthy #berries #bre… by craftyhope via Instagram
- A red bird sits. #theredthread #winte… by saurand via Instagram
- We have company. #hellooverthere by meathwoman via Instagram
- Frosty morning, #Lowell by smithdrygoods via Instagram
- My lovely friend @nicolewise40 asked … by zuzu365 via Instagram
- Rough patch … This was an outtake f… by tarawanders via Instagram
- Dropped G off at a test day for a pos… by sunshineandgrey via Instagram
- humans by kristinemay via Instagram
- Good Morning! Belgian-chocolate coffe… by soupatraveler via Instagram
- Earlier in Cambridge :: Cake for elev… by xantheb via Instagram
- Clementine cake #mystillsundaycompeti… by gailo_oliag via Instagram
- I’ll have a cappuccino. by cindyloughridge via Instagram
- Rustic Rainbow Choker by MargitB. via Flickr
- Weaving circles :: There are no strai… by resurrectionfern via Instagram
- Another sneak peek at our #farmgirlvi… by fatquartershop via Instagram
- the most gorgeous orange sherbet cake… by designlovefest via Instagram
- 365.8 by rachellake via Flickr
- faces egg side 5 by jaelsjewels via Flickr
- 20/365 – 15 by moo o’hara via Flickr
- New curtains! by JonaG via Flickr
- Sadness flies on the wings of the mor… by Kat Eye View via Flickr
- Art in corners = home by sunshineandgrey via Instagram
- green day. by sfgirlbybay via Instagram
- The best days include a bench! #parkb… by saurand via Instagram
- After reading so many books last year… by lindsaycrandall via Instagram
Here are a few interesting things from around the web that grabbed me this week:
- VIVA LA COLORCOLOURLOVERS! – a photo project with xanthe berkeley. Xanthe’s Instagram photos are always catching my eye, and her use of bright colors is quite often the reason. Join Xanthe this winter as she focuses on a new color each week. There are still a few days left to snap something red!
- Create a Personal Starting Ritual to Kick Start New Habits – a tip from Lifehacker. Having a hard time making a new habit stick? Why not preface it with something you enjoy? LH gives this example: “Getting dressed and having coffee transitions you from sleep to work. By establishing a more favorable personal starting ritual, you can make it easier to start a task you’re not yet in the habit of doing.”
- DIY dipped kitchen jars – a project from This Little street. These are so adorable! I want to make a million of them.