It looks like the extreme cold that took over most of the country this week is on it’s way out. Here in New Jersey, we’re expecting a 50-degree weekend. It’s kind of crazy to go from -2°F to 50°F in the space of a few days, but there you have it.
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week. Be sure to click on the titles below the mosaic, if you want to know more about the image or the photographer!
1. striped sleeves two at a time without losing your mind, 2. Handspun Tea Jenny Cowl, 3. knitting, 4. Universal Studios, 5. Frozen Mother of Pearl, 6. DSC_0046, 7. Happy New Year from New Bedford!, 8. Happy Snowman! #12DaysofFlickr, 9. Caught in the Bath Tub, 10. jelly beans (almost gone!), 11. :: 4 ::, 12. 3. seeking the sun, 13. leggeri, 14. @Varanasi, India, 15. E intanto si fa sera…, 16. patient heart, 17. snow in Illinois… tis the season…, 18. Untitled, 19. Drift, 20. Starry Sky – KW 01/52
Around the Web
I spend some time each day, Monday through Thursday, sharing my favorite crafty links through social media. And then I repeat them here on Fridays.
- How to Dye Yarn with Grape Juice: from Elizabeth and Robby Miracle, via Lion Brand Notebook
- Kool-Aid Dip Dye Tassel Wall Hanging: a tutorial from one sheepish girl
- Easy Pullover for Babies, Toddlers + Kids. Now in Three New Sizes!: an announcement from The Purl Bee
- Cardigan Restyle: a crochet embellishment show-and-tell from Oikos Handmade
- How to Make Leg Warmers From an Old Sweater: a sewing project from Fireflies and Jellybeans
- Fleece Mittens (feat. A Heated Rice Pack): and Instructographic from Your Fleece
- zipper book clutch: a sewing tutorial from see kate sew
- How to Make Lavender Dryer Sachets: a tutorial from Town & Country Living
- Personalized pillows using Mod Podge Photo Transfer Medium: a tutorial from Mod Podge Rocks
- Custom Map Cushions: a sewing + Spoonflower tutorial from Emma Jeffrey, via Fiskars
- 51 Cheap Ways to Keep Warm in Winter: a timely list from thefrugalette
- Festive Orange Tea Lights: a tutorial from Cute DIYs
- This Is What Happens When You Blow Soap Bubbles at -9°C (15,8°F): a story from Bored Panda
- DIY Birdseed Ice Ornaments: a tutorial from Henry Happened
- DIY suet feeders: a tutorial for the birds from 5 Orange Potatoes
- 40 Maps That Will Help You Make Sense of the World: compiled by Pakalert Press
- Printable 2014 Monthly Calendar: designed by Lia Griffith
- 2014 Free Printable Calendar Cards: shared by Dream a Little Bigger, via Mom Spark™
Have a lovely weekend!