I feel like this week has been super busy. If not this week, then at least the last two days. I tend to feel crazy when there’s a lot of coming and going. Today, I hope to be home. A little puttering and computering sounds like a nice plan to me.
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week. Be sure to click on the titles below the mosaic, if you want to know more about the image or the photographer behind it.
1. Collar madera-rayas multicolor, 2. on my work table, 3. blue patchwork set, 4. The Lighthouse and the Artist, 5. Hers Noro Scarf – alt, 6. piece on earth quilt, 7. clothes line, 8. Back to school, 9. Réserve Géologique de Digne-les-Bains, 10. indigo coffee for two, 11. Hello Autumn, 12. Crochet Blanket W.I.P., 13. j o i n i n g, 14. in the golden light – playful deco pendant, 15. Polymer Clay Pendant
Around the Web
I spend some time each afternoon, Monday through Thursday, sharing my favorite crafty links through social media. And then I repeat them here on Fridays.
- My Derecho! shared by FreshStitches
- solid granny square, a tutorial from a creative being
- Oats and Barley, two free patterns and tutorials from Tin Can Knits
- an open letter to Garnstudio, shared by a creative being
- Infant Peasant Dress Free Pattern, a tutorial from Sew Much Ado
- inspired by bangles, shared by artsy-crafty babe
- Feeling uncertain in your business? Do a quick Assets Inventory, from CraftyPod
- Reflecting on What Makes Designs Sell, shared by While She Naps
- It’s all about the artwork: Why visibility probably isn’t the problem, shared by PATTERN OBSERVER
- On Comparison, shared by Lisa Congdon
- Let’s Talk Process, a design-inspired blog hop hosted by Shiny Happy World
- the 3-minute cake (also known as cake in a mug, but we don’t use a mug), a recipe from angry chicken
- Mint and Melon Agua Fresca, a recipe from Simple Bites
- Blackberry Jamtini, from Growing a Greener World, via Food in Jars
Here’s to a quiet weekend filled with simple pleasures!