Happy Friday! It’s been a busy week on the blog, hasn’t it? I seem to have had a lot to say 🙂 I’m happy you’ve been around to read it! Hope you enjoy this weekend’s links!
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week. Be sure to click on the titles below the mosaic, if you want to know more about the image or the photographer behind it.
1. Quilling paper filigree by Robin Milne, 2. Jewel like Hummingbird., 3. day 196, 4. 205-365, 5. A Spoonbill, 6. 29::52, 7. The Little Red Riding Hood brooch, 8. Café & Restaurant Naturium im Barfusspark Egestorf, 9. From the famers market, 10. frog prince, 11. melon crush quilt, 12. Laundry
Around the Web
I spend some time every afternoon, Monday through Thursday, sharing my favorite crafty links on Sulia. And then I repeat them here on Fridays.
- felted sweater blanket, a photo tutorial from r e c o v e r g i r l
- Naturally Colored Organic Cotton, a public service announcement from FreshStitches
- Recycled Sweater Purse, a tutorial from Create and Delegate, via A Lemon Squeezy Home
- Crocheted Hexagon Granny Afghan ~ Finished! a show-and-tell from Hooked on Needles
- smitten!, a show-and-tell from limbot, via Ravelry
- Fabric stash pillowcases, a tutorial from MADE
- Day After Day Dress, how to Make This Look from The Sew Weekly
- Ice Cream Social Skirt, a tutorial from icandy handmade
- Making clothes for me, lessons learned, tips and tricks from Made by Rae
- ~Ruffle shirt~, tutorial from Tea Rose Home
- Summer Sewing, a tutorial from A Field Journal
- stuffed animal and doll hospital intake forms, a clever printable from angry chicken
- Coolest Homemade Despicable Me Minion Costume, a tutorial from Coolest Homemade Costumes
- Book Binding, a tutorial from Indie Craft Parade, via Spoonflower Blog
- Branding Your Blog: You’re Doing it All Wrong, tips from BrandTwist, via ProBlogger
- DIY Blog Redesign, a series of tutorials and tips from The Flourishing Abode
- How You Can Create the ‘Perfect’ Social Media Post, infographic from My Clever Agency via Entrepreneur.com
Have a great weekend 🙂
2 thoughts on “Weekend Favorites”
Confession: I just opened a Sulia account so that I could follow you on it :). Thanks for all the inspiring posts.
Aw, that’s sweet! 🙂