Yesterday morning, I woke up to a cool, dry breeze coming in the open window. It was so lovely after all of that heat and humidity, that I opened every window I possibly could. We were supposed to see 78 degrees, but it never really got much higher than 64 for some reason. I am not complaining. Sometimes it feels nice to put on a fine gauge sweater.
This may just be the third or fourth Weekend Favorites post recently, where I start off with a weather report. I am getting too predictable. Next week? Not a peep about the temperature, I promise.
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week. Be sure to click on the titles below the mosaic, if you want to know more about the image or the photographer behind it.
1. right foot, 2. Untitled, 3. Lovely Porcelain Lace Plate-Hideminy Lace Series*, 4. Some more vintage, 5. Fabulous Faux Collection – King Manassa Polymer Clay Toggle Clasp or Focal Component, 6. Untitled, 7. novas pulseiras macaron! de pistache <3 muito amor!, 8. Yellow Turquoise Boho Tile, 9. Turquoise Tiles
Around the Web
I spend an hour or so every morning, Monday through Thursday, sharing my favorite crafty links on Sulia. And then I repeat them here on Fridays.
- Cable Back Shell, a tutorial from The Purl Bee
- Yarndale Update, from Attic24
- The Story Behind the Valley Yarns Collection, from Webs Yarn Store Blog
- The Scout Tee (x2), a show-and-tell from Lindamade
- A Free Quilting Happiness Webinar, from Quilting Daily via CraftyPod
- Melon Crush Quilt, a finished object from House on Hill Road
- Liberty Backpacks, a tutorial from The Purl Bee
- Hot/Cold Bags, a tutorial from Bee In My Bonnet
- Minecraft Birthday Party, a DIY celebration by Made by a Princess Parties in Style
- Washi tape bookmarks, a tutorial from MommyCoddle
- Good Morning Sunshine cereal bowls, a tutorial from Measured by the Heart
- Picture Frame Luminaries, a tutorial from That’s What Che Said…
- Magnetic Frames, a tutorial from CraftyPod, via Spoonflower Blog
- Rope basket, a show and tell from house on hill road
- Brands with consistent messaging are worth more, an infographic from FreeWebsite, via Ragan
- How to Brand Your Blog with a Color Scheme and Font, from Family Blog Tips
- Much Better Ways to Create Marketing Exchanges with Bloggers, from CraftyPod
Have a fabulous weekend!