Hey, how would you like to help me get the word out about my ebooks, and be entered to win a prize at the same time?
Starting this month, any time you post a review of a Polka Dot Cottage eBook, you will be entered in a drawing. At the end of the month, I will choose a random winner from among the entries.
How, exactly, does it work?
- YOU write a review of one of my eBooks.
- YOU come back to this post and add a link to your review.
- RAFFLECOPTER chooses a random winner among the entries at the end of the month.
- I give the winner a free eBook.
- I write up a blog post featuring the winner’s review
- I link to the winner’s review on various social media channels
What qualifies as a “review”?
You have a few choices here:
- You can post a review on your blog, complete with photos of your finished project, and a few paragraphs of your thoughts. Be sure to include a link back to the book in the Download Shop for your readers.
- You can post a review on your blog that doesn’t include a finished project, but it still has to have some of your specific thoughts about the tutorial.
- If you don’t have a blog, you can link to the eBook you are reviewing on Facebook or Google+ (as long as it’s marked “public” so I can see it), and include a paragraph of your thoughts.
- You can review the eBook on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
What’s in it for me if I win?
If you win, you will get your choice of any one book currently available in the Download Shop! Cool, no? Plus, I will include the text of your review in a blog post.
If your review was on your own blog, I may also include images of your finished project (if applicable) and will certainly link back to your blog, as well as promote it through social media, hopefully sending a few new readers your way in the process.
How do I enter?
Use the Rafflecopter widget below (don’t see a widget? click here) and enter a link to your review. Also be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you win!
You may enter multiple times per month, if you review multiple books, but please only enter one time per review.
Now, you don’t have a lot of time before June is over, so if you want to get in on the action this month, you’ll need to be quick!
Any questions? Anything I forgot to cover? Leave a comment!