Good morning! It’s hard to believe it’s Friday already, isn’t it? I guess that means it’s link time!
The mosaic below represents other people’s pictures that spoke to me this week. Be sure to click on the titles below the mosaic, if you want to know more about the image or the photographer behind it.
1. Untitled, 2. Sunburst blanket, 3. q, fig, 4. studio details : a temporary relocation, while I redecorate, 5. Spring salad with croutons, 6. מנדלה-מתנות ליום האישה, 7. 17 April 2013, 8. عزف الصباح .. ♥, 9. Untitled
Around the Web
I spend an hour or so every morning, Monday through Thursday, sharing my favorite crafty links on Sulia. And then I repeat them here on Fridays.
- Tunisian crochet washcloth tutorial from The Purl Bee
- Knitting tip from WEBS: Start with the sleeves
- In the wake of Firefly “Jayne hat” controversy, GeekCrafts shares this fun variation by Tinypurrs.
- Crochet eyeglasses case tutorial from Dream a Little Bigger
- How about some happy this morning? Joojooland’s marshmallow monsters may make you smile.
- Make your own “vintage” buttons from polymer clay.
- Making something pretty out of scrap polymer clay: a shawl pin by 2 Good Claymates
- Flower prints in Sculpey and play dough from The Artful Parent
- The Sew, Mama, Sew! shop is closing, but they’re not going away
- Embroidery floss travel box tutorial from The Zen of Making
- Cloth napkins go Godzilla thanks to Floresita
- Unpaper towels from Fresh Stitches
- A collaborative work of art from Hilary Berseth and some bees via New York Magazine
- LEGO brick spice rack idea by Dave’s Geeky Ideas, tutorialized by SHIFT! via Instructables
- Somebody stop me before all of my gifts are wrapped in granny square paper! (aka Spoonflower has wrapping paper)
- For those of us born without green thumbs: seed balls, from Curious and Catcat
- Binder clips look less boring with washi tape, from Creative Green Living
- 5 things to do now that Google Reader is leaving us, from The Blueprint Social
- The Introvert’s Guide to Building Community by Project Based Homeschooling
- The Problem of Problem-Solving, and how that relates to monetizing a blog, from CraftyPod
Now go forth and have a lovely weekend!