Ah, Friday. I will be happy when this day is over, and it is just the glorious weekend ahead. I could use some relaxing time! How about you?
As is the custom here on Fridays, I now present some handy dandy links to keep you entertained!
My favorite Flickr photos of the week, taken by other people:
1. Beach, 2. Untitled, 3. Collar flor turquesa-naranja, 4. Vintage button rings. Donating these to the annual retreat held by Birthmom Buds. Birthmom Buds is an organization that supports birth mothers & pregnant women considering adoption., 5. locally grown, 6. P40B, 7. CREACIONES DE INSPIRACION MARINA, 8. A corner from our garden, 9. pillows preview
- The crafty DIY side of polymer clay via Henry Happened
- The rings are made of polymer and so is the ingenious box Fabiola Perez Ajates displays them in.
- Textured polymer clay pendant by e-bu Jewelry
- Make your own custom stamps from polymer clay, from Kathy Canuel via Polymer Clay Central
- Felt flower sachets from The Purl Bee
- Make a throw rug with old tee shirts and a hula hoop (I kid you not) via @spoonful_com
- Running stitch scarf from The Purl Bee
- Reupholstered stool from Lotta Jansdotter
- Updates on Sew I See!’s “Be of Good Cheer” Samplerghan.
- I think the Russian Join is probably one of the most useful yarn-related techniques out there. via New Stitch a Day
- Take a CraftArtEdu class with Cheryl Potter and learn to tell a story with color
- Knit toddler socks from The Purl Bee
- Morse code bracelets from Final Problem
- Wine cork button stamp tutorial from The Zen of Making
- I love this polka dot closet by The Little House That Could
- Painted Doctor Who TARDIS keys tutorial from The Zen of Making
- It’s Teaching Amigurumi Week at Fresh Stitches
- Words of crafty business wisdom from Tara Swiger: “You don’t always need to GROW.”
- On CraftyPod, guest poster Abby Glassenberg asks: what if you got on the phone with your blog readers?
That’s it for me! Enjoy your weekend 🙂