It has been a whirlwind ornament-making extravaganza over here. I started the first batch of four before Thanksgiving, and for the last two days have been working on the second batch of four. I now have eight very hairy ornaments in need of a trim, and some facial features. They should be all spruced up within the next day or two.
While ornaments were baking, yesterday, I took the opportunity to change gears a bit and make some more buttons. My nighttime TV knitting has been producing a few new Fiesta Hats, and they will need coordinating buttons, of course.
That’s a lot of buttons-and-such in progress. I drilled holes and sanded these suckers through an entire movie last night, and I only made it through about half of them. I’m working hard to get these into the shop this week for your gift-giving pleasure, so stay tuned.
If you ordered an ornament from me, it’s almost ready… I’m plugging away toward my goal of getting them out before Friday. More sneak peeks to come!