I don’t know if you exist, but I hope you do, because I have a project you could help me finance. I am so looking forward to the idea of entertaining outside in the warmer weather, but there are safety issues that prevent me from doing so. Allow me to elaborate:
- We can’t use our bbq grill anymore because the propane tank leaks
- The retaining wall is sloping dangerously and needs to be repaired/replaced
- The “fence” on the patio is likely to be taken out with the next big wind gust and needs to be replaced
- Two trees are dying and need to be taken down
- The kids swingset is very old and in a state of disrepair – the chains on both swings have rotted out and snapped, the treehouse tarp is ripped, half of the wooden monkey bar rungs are rotted, and I just plain don’t trust it anymore
As you can see, it’s not really an environment that is welcoming for play dates, family parties, or casual get-togethers among friends. As I wanted to make a big effort to be less hermit-like this summer, I am highly motivated to make this happen. I could really use some cash. So, dear benefactor, please tell me where I can send my grant proposal and I’ll get on that right away.
There’s a grilled hamburger and a turn on the swings in it for you 🙂
P.S. If you are feeling particularly generous, I would never turn down a few thousand extra to get the house painted…
P.P.S. How can you resist these faces?