1. Making RTBC a regular feature, because, hey! cheer is contagious 🙂
2. Bitter Betty’s Strawberry Lime Jam, which I feel I really must try.
3. Finding enough leftover pieces of a favorite fabric to cobble together a skirt at 11:00 Saturday night, to wear the following day. And, having time on that particular following day, to make a matching pendant.
4. New Jersey Polymer Clay Guild workshops, particularly when I manage to produce 28 buttons and two pendants while I’m there.
5. Recyclable batteries. Not only are they much better for the environment than their disposable counterparts, but they are waaaaaay cheaper in the long run, and they have superior staying power. Plus, I never have to go scrambling around the house looking for batteries when I need to replace a set. I just recharge the ones I’ve got.
6. Kim at the Fat Quarter Shop says she expects to have the Mackenzie Christmas collection sometime this month. So now I don’t have to worry that I’ll never be able to find it. Yay! (All I have to do now is try to sell my existing Christmas linens so I can pay for it…)
7. Boring Office Guy still makes the occasional appearance around here. And he doesn’t wear socks. That cracks me up (and strikes me as not being particularly boring). This weekend he built himself a cubicle in the family room.
8. A big bag of rhubarb, which I’ve never made anything from before, sitting in the fridge, full of possibilities. Free rhubarb, at that!
9. Little indulgences. Like a mint mocha chip frozen drink on the couch, in front of the computer, after the kidlets are in bed.
10. Catching up on my blog-reading in pigtails. I mean, really, how can you not be cheerful when your hair is in pigtails?