1. New pillowcases, because it’s finally hit me that pillows and sheets need not be a matched set. I predict more of these handmade lovelies in my future.
2. Daydreams about new paint colors and cheery makeovers.
3. Strawberry jam, made with local berries I picked myself.
4. Bowls of after-supper ice cream.
6. The attic fan, which pulls a lovely breeze in the windows and helps us put off using the a/c as long as possible.
7. Feeling breezy in handmade a-line skirts and flip-flops.
8. Getting a nice list of things accomplished this afternoon after a slow start this morning.
9. Pendants: new ones from blockpartypress, and a rediscovered one that belonged to my grandmother.
10. Installing a nifty new plugin that shows what I was up to blog-wise a year ago (and the year before that, and the year before that…) Always fun to go back in time that way, I think!
These are my reasons to be cheerful today. How about yours?