It’s one of those weeks where half of my pictures feature a coffee mug… Most of the mugs I use are ones I designed myself from polymer clay or crochet designs. If you like them, I’ll tell you where you can get one!Read More: TWiP: Mug Town
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I’m married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- TWiP: Thinking about quilting (2016)
I've got quilts on my mind (but not in my sewing machine).
- A musical rabbit hole (2014)
I'm putting together a couple of new musical playlists, and I could use your help setting a mood. Up for the challenge?
- Down and dirty (2011)
Dirt under my fingernails, smeared onto my apron, deposited on my camera's shutter
- Blossoming (2008)
The latest issue of Artful Blogging arrived today, and as I flipped through the pages, looking at
- Flickr (2007)
Can anybody explain to me the Flickr thing as it pertains to polymer clay? I realize it's a
My Photography Gear