This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free, low-sodium, and (even after all of that) really quite good. You can use raspberries if you can’t get wineberries.Read More: Wineberry Crisp 2.0, now healthified
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I’m married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
PDC in your inbox
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- LWiP: Tardiness (2017)
My lack of good planning kept me from posting this on Saturday, but I'm here now. Let's just call this one Last Week in Pictures instead.
- New Designs for Spring! (2016)
I'm so excited to be able to share the Spring 2016 patterns with you today! Custom ordering is open, and you can apply these patterns to all of the crafting tools and jewelry I can make.
- TWiP: Snow, snow, go away (2015)
It's been a snowy week...
- Weekend Favorites (2014)
Wherein I share photos and links and have very little else to say.
- Flufy's Granny Square Blanket, part one (2012)
I don't know if I'm just more in-tune to it lately, or if there really has been a surge in the
- Beginner Button Class - Asymmetrical Stripe Buttons (2011)
So how was Lesson Two of the Beginner Button Class for you? There weren't very many comments
- Bwwwaaahhh! (2010)
Aidan's having a Raving Rabbids birthday party next weekend, and I wanted something special to
My Photography Gear