Introducing the Weekend Sweater: easy to knit, easy to wear.Read More: The Weekend Sweater Knitting Pattern
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I’m married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
PDC in your inbox
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
- TWiP: Snowy and Dark
- TWiP: Christmas Time is Here
- TWiP: of Sweaters and Merriment
- The Weekend Sweater Knitting Pattern
- Join Polka Dot Cottage Be Merry (#pdcbemerry) on Instagram!
- TWiP: Food, Family, and the Comforts of Home
- Coffee and Keyboard Christmas
- TWiP: Candlelight and Comfort Food
- TWiP: In the Dark
- TWiP: So Autumnal
Today in blog history
- More December Merriment (2013)
More images from Picture the Holidays and my Merriment Experiment. 'Tis the season to post more photos than words...
- Must be Santa (2007)
I've been skirt-making again! This time I went back to my roots of using the Sew What!
- The gift-making bonanza begins (2007)
I worked on Christmas gifts today. I'd love to show them to you (and hope that the recipients
My Photography Gear