This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free, low-sodium, and (even after all of that) really quite good. You can use raspberries if you can’t get wineberries.Read More: Wineberry Crisp 2.0, now healthified
Wrangler of fabric, yarn + polymer clay. Blogger, photographer, tutorial writer. Daydreamer, homebody, geek-girl. Wife, mother, housework-avoider.
PDC in your inbox
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- Weekend Favorites (2015)
This week: charity knit auction, polymer clay starter kits, pretty pictures, and the future of Weekend Favorites.
- More fun with film (2014)
Remember that old SLR I was playing with? I never showed you what became of the second roll of film. Come have a look.
- Summer Handmades (2013)
The Handmades Shop will remain open for the summer, so you can still buy plenty of polymer clay goodies. Custom work, however, is on hold until September. Also? There are two new monthly newsletters that may interest you.
- Why, look, it's another square! (2012)
My blogging rhythm is becoming predictable lately. Sheets and granny squares, taking turns, with
- Please pass the toothpicks (2008)
I have a weakness. Alright, I have several weaknesses, but the one I am referring to right now