This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free, low-sodium, and (even after all of that) really quite good. You can use raspberries if you can’t get wineberries.Read More: Wineberry Crisp 2.0, now healthified
Technical writer by day; yarn, polymer clay, and fabric aficionado by night. If it sits still long enough and looks pretty, I will photograph it. I'm married to a sci-fi editor, and am mother to two highly-entertaining teenage boys.
PDC in your inbox
Push NotificationsGet new post notifications on your phone, tablet, or desktop!
- View lisaclarke.net’s profile on Facebook
- View lclarke522’s profile on Twitter
- View lclarke522’s profile on Instagram
- View lclarke522’s profile on Pinterest
- View lisaclarke’s profile on LinkedIn
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on YouTube
- View LisaclarkeNet’s profile on Google+
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on Flickr
- View polkadotcreations’s profile on WordPress.org
- View lclarke522’s profile on Tumblr
Today in blog history
- Ribbing, it is. (2013)
I know it's not September yet, but my hands had nothing to do the other night, and now I'm almost done knitting the yoke. I chose the ribbed yoke over the leafy one.
- Lifestyles of the Faux Rich + Famous (2012)
Flufy was a simple everyday guy, working for a modest living until he discovered the path to wealth and power. Now Flufy's lifestyle is anything but modest. Sign up for Flufy's seminar, and he will personally teach you his secrets. Don't delay! Get started on your own path to wealth and power today.
- Picture this (2011)
You might want to sit down for this, or at least hold on to something. Are you ready? Here
- Ocean Grove, redeemed (2010)
Just popping in really quickly tonight. I've been down on Ocean Grove lately, not because it's
- Randomness (2009)
So many beautiful photos on Flickr... be sure to click the image for individual photo